Meeting Incentives Payment Details and Terms
Details & Payment Terms
- Incentive level will be determined by the actualized peak room number. If the peak room night does not reach 10, the incentive will be forfeited.
- Within 30 days of hotel contract meeting end date, submit to Visit Sarasota County all the following materials to receive reimbursement:
- Finalized hotel room night pick-up report(s).
- Company or organization W9 form.
- Invoice to Visit Sarasota County for total amount owed.
This Meeting Incentive Program Application (“Program Application”) is subject to the approval of the annual funding agreement by the Sarasota County Board of County Commission (“SCBCC”) with Visit Sarasota County in its role as the Destination Marketing Organization (”DMO”) for Sarasota County, Florida. In the event that VSC is not retained by SCBCC as the DMO for Sarasota County during the time frame in which the meeting that is the subject of this Program Application is due to take place, then this Program Application agreement shall be deemed invalid and shall be considered void and of no effect. In addition, should funding for this Program Application no longer be available to VSC during the time frame in which the meeting that is the subject of this Program Application is due to take place, then this Program application agreement shall also be deemed to be invalid and of no effect.
Director of Sales: Kelly M. Defebo, CMP [email protected]
Group Sales Manager: Shantel Norman [email protected]