3951 Woodmere Park Blvd., Venice, FL 34293
(941) 486-2780Dedicated on Sept. 22, 1994, Woodmere Park sits on 36 acres off Jacaranda Boulevard in southeastern Venice.
A special feature of this park is our 2.5 acre "Paw Park". Dogs and their best friends are welcome from dawn to dusk to walk, run, play and enjoy.
Mutt mitts are provided
Water stations and shade
Fenced play areas designated for small and big dogs
Woodmere Park is family and pet friendly - an exciting and comfortable place to enjoy outdoor activities, indoor sports, educational opportunities, private parties, there are four covered structures, lighted walkways and many programs and special events.
- Indoor rental space
- Three multi-purpose rooms
- Indoor gymnasium
- Two tennis courts with lights
- Paw Park
- Reservable picnic shelter with grill
- Open-area picnic tables with grills
- Shaded playground
- Basketball court with lights
- Horseshoe pits
- Paved and grass walking trail
- Outdoor restrooms