Sarasota County Breeze Transit
5303 Pinkney Ave, Sarasota, FL 34233
Visitors to Sarasota County may be interested in these public transportation services...
- The Breeze Siesta Key is a fun, free way to travel between Siesta Village and Turtle Beach! The open-air trolley runs from 8am to 10pm, every day of the year.
- Breeze OnDemand provides curb-to-curb service from Downtown Sarasota to St. Armands, Lido Key, and Longboat Key, for just $2.00 per ride. OnDemand service is also available to travel on and off Siesta Key, or on and off the island in Venice.
- Breeze Route #2 connects the SRQ Airport to both UTC Mall and Downtown Sarasota.
- Breeze Route #99 connects SRQ Airport with Downtown Sarasota and Downtown Bradenton.
- Need accessible travel options? All of our buses are wheelchair accessible, including a loading ramp and accommodations for up to two wheelchairs. Buses can also "kneel" at the curb to reduce the step height while boarding. Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles (WAV) and vehicles with bicycle racks can be requested through the OnDemand service, and visitors may provide their ADA status from another location to gain access to Breeze Plus paratransit services while they are here.
Learn more at www.scgov.net/breeze or call 941-861-5000.