Payne Park

2050 Adams Lane
Sarasota, FL 34236
3407_640x480.jpg - Payne Park - Tennis Courts
3407_640x480.jpg - Payne Park - Tennis Courts
Payne Park is a former baseball field from 1924 to 1990 in Sarasota, Florida. The stadium and field were built on a portion of 60 acres of land donated by Calvin Payne and his wife, Martha. Today it is home to the Payne Park Tennis Center (link), Skate Park, Circus Park, leashed Dog Park area, and an amphitheater. A multitude of events are held in the park each year such as charity walk-a-thons, live music, and festivals.